La Route du Savoir is a not-for-profit organization incorporated in Ontario on April 29 1992.
To provide the most effective training services that will allow Francophone adults find fulfilling employment and play an active role in their community.
To offer literacy, numeracy, basic and computer skills workshops in French to Francophone adults in the greater Kingston area. The training program is funded by the Government of Ontario.
La Route du Savoir provides services that help individuals achieve goals related to further education and training, employment or increased independence. All programs are designed to fit each individual’s needs.
- Respect for others, oneself, individual differences and the environment
- Transparency in decision-making
- Professional relationships, relationships with learners and members of the community
- Efficient work practices
- Staff development
- Innovation through openness
- Creativity and excellence
- Professional pedagogical support
- Follow ups after the training
- Second language courses
- Operation Red Nose (Annual awareness campaign against impaired driving)
- Technical support
- working rooms
- photocopy, fax and scanning services
- Information regarding the services and activities of the Francophone community
- free parking
For more information about La Route du Savoir, please contact us at 613.544.7447